Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday AMuse

I have been going to see a few plays in Stratford (Ontario) this past summer and have just about fallen in love with the place. It is a lovely town, on the Avon River.
Mostly it is known for the Shakespeare Theatre Festival it holds every summer which attracts many tourists and prominent actors.
It is also the birthplace of a certain teen sensation... who has written an autobiography that is worthy of a reading by a prominent Canadian actor
(as seen on a satirical television news show, This Hour Has 22 Minutes)


9 comments:

  1. I have to come back and listen to this in the am, so as not to wake up hubby. How are you my Canadian friend, sounds like a wonderful place to go. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1994!!!!????!!! OMG, he is young and this is a hoot!
    Thanks for sharing.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you have a Stratford in Ontario! I think we had ours first! LOL! However, yours looks like a lovely place. You even have a River Avon!!!!!!
    Its the first time I have come across Gordon Pinsent.
    Hope you are enjoying the lovely Autumn colours that English people associate with Canada.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be damned old! I just do not get kids who ae shoved into prominance! Least of all with curtains for hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That was hilarious!!! I am still trying to figure out how Justin Bieber has made it this far??
    And that hair...,OMG!!!!
    Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, thank you for that video. I really needed the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo! Had no idea he was from there ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me feel (a) ancient and (b) desperately square as I have no idea who either of these people are. But the video was hilarious.

    1994!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Bieber or not to Bieber - ha!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. For anyone who stumbled here, don't be shy to say 'hi' and let me know you've visited!